We offer intelligent, accurate, complete staffing solutions for unique
production needs. In other words, COMPLETE CREWINGsm.
Your Single Source.
- Handling all of your local crew needs.
- Developing budgets quickly for proposals and productions.
- Freeing your time and resources so you can focus on what you do best.
Your Labor Experts.
- Focusing only on representing producers, stagers and their interests.
- Showing you what the unions require, and telling you where compromise may be possible.
- Calling our A-List to get you the top crew –
the crew we’d want if it was our show.
Our honor is always at stake.
We’ve built our business and reputation around our commitment to our clients.
There is nothing more important to us than a successful show and your complete satisfaction.
We Talk Straight. No Surprises.
- Providing concise summaries of union contracts and jurisdictions in plain language, so you can operate with confidence.
- Publishing “fully-loaded” labor rates that include all wages, benefits, taxes, Worker’s Compensation, insurance, and administration.
- Detailed crew budgets and schedules that accurately reflect your scope of work and are free of union jurisdictional issues.
- No hidden fees, charges, or surprises.
Your Employer of Record
- Signing contracts so you don’t have to.
- Treating everyone we hire as a Complete Crewing employee, both legally and financially.
- Issuing payroll checks promptly and addressing all HR, union benefit, insurance, and tax issues accurately, punctually and transparently.
Our Complete Crewing Services Include:
- Pre-show production analysis
- Labor budgeting and estimates
- Multi-union management
- Event staffing
- Value-added logistics assistance
- Proactive labor relationships
- Experienced crew selection
- Audio visual technician staffing
- On-site representation
- Seamless payroll and HR services
- Elimination of surprises