https://completecrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/anshu-a-yAXbfq1wI7I-unsplash.jpg 678 1200 Complete Crewing https://completecrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/completecrewinglogowithsparky.png Complete Crewing2020-09-02 19:37:442022-08-26 14:55:19Safety Protocol Guidelines During Covid-19
Safety Protocol Guidelines During Covid-19
Complete Crewing’s full-time, onsite crew coordinators have undergone Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training in order to provide guidance and assistance in maintaining standards for a safe production worksite.
- Crew members will be required to file a Covid-19 screening survey prior to accepting a work call.
- Crew members who are feeling ill prior to any work call will be required to stay home.
- Crew members are encouraged to avoid travel on public transportation and use own vehicle when possible.
- If the venue or production does not conduct temperature screening as a requirement for entry, crew members will have their temperature taken at the start of every shift prior to being granted entry. Crew will be sent home if they are experiencing a temperature of 100.4 or greater. Periodic temperature checks will be made.
- Productions should have a designated Covid-19 Compliance Officer. The name and contact information for that person should be clearly posted at the employee check-in area. Complete Crewing has trained personnel that can be hired to perform this function if the production does not have someone.
- Productions should designate specific & separate entrances and exits during set up and strike days when working crews will be largest. Non-essential visitors should be discouraged. Anyone entering worksite must be screened and have a temperature check.
- Complete Crewing will provide PPE for its contracted crews to include masks, hand sanitizer and gloves. Crew members will always be required to wear masks while on show site.
- Crew will be instructed on proper handling, use and disposal of PPE provided by Complete Crewing for their personal use.
- Crew should wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Crews will be instructed to maintain 6-feet of distance between themselves and talent whenever possible and avoid physical contact. Personnel with duties requiring close contact will be outfitted with additional PPE deemed necessary.
- When performing physically demanding tasks that require close contact, extra efforts should be made to assign consistent teams of workers to those tasks.
- Attempt to stagger breaks when possible. It is safest to keep the crew onsite and provide catering. Covid-19 catering guidelines should be applied. Break areas should allow for social distancing. If no catering available, crew should be notified in advance and encouraged to bring meals and beverages from home.
- If crew needs to use tools that are not their own, or if they share tools, they should be disinfected before and after use. Crew members should also wash or disinfect their hands before and after.
- Every effort should be made to assign items to specific crew members. They should be sanitized before use, periodically throughout the shift and prior to storage at end of shift.
- While disinfectant materials should be provided by the equipment vendor,
Complete Crewing will have a limited amount at site as back-up. Complete Crewing will have adequate PPE for its’ contracted crew members to use while sanitizing gear.